THE BLURVINCI CODE

The VOW: My Training Begins(LIFE)

I AM BLUR! LIFE: Training For The, *After-Life* No matter what, I messed up in life, and I have to own up to whatever the outco...

Thursday, January 7, 2016

The VOW: My Training Begins(LIFE)



I AM BLUR!



LIFE: Training For The, *After-Life*

No matter what, I messed up in life, and I have to own up to whatever the outcome?

*TO LIVE BY THIS EVERYDAY*

Number One Rule: GOD Above Everything Else
Number Two Rule: Is Take All The Pain. Embrace It
GOD: Never to break connection, not for a single second. To stay *PLUGGED-IN*
PRAYER: Be in prayer 24/7 and pray for every human I come in contact with, and all life.
TRAINING: To train like mad every. single. day.
LISTEN: And Focus
MUSIC: To dedicate my life and time to the mad obsession of music.(and sing with glee)
PAIN: I will absolutely EMBRACE all pain.(Level=MASTERY)
SOBRIETY: I will make sure I get to as many meetings as possible.
ABSTINENCE/PURITY: I will discipline and abstain my self from all temptations, urges, and indulgences, and live a completely lust-free/celibate lifestyle. No psychiatric medications or anything toxic or poisonous to the body, not even an advil, you take that pain.
FEAR: I will face every single fear that comes up in my life, always.
HEADACHES: I will use ice-packs and meditation.
SLEEP: Battling with insomnia=I will master meditating, everywhere, and anywhere, and through anything. 
ENERGY: Mastery of food/fuel sources, but absolutely no stimulants(caffeine).
LANGUAGE: No cursing, negative thinking or talk of, your-self, or anyone else, or anything.
PEOPLE: Honesty and Fearlessness.
LIFE: No telling of any lies, no matter what the consequences of living a righteous LIFE.
HUMOR:Really, what is life without laughter; Make my self laugh, MAD, and make everyone else laugh.
DIET: I will abstain and discipline my self to eat *PURE*. Nutritiously/and/power foods. 
; (I will begin the process of mastering a *Vegan* Life-Style)
; (BOOKS: Speed reading 'Religious Texts')
; (Always working on learning different language)
; (*CREATIVITY*: All avenues of creativity, we are 'Miniature-Creators', a best way to become close to GOD. I will document the rest of my life no matter what.)(MUSIC, Art, Film, Documentary, Writing, Photography, etc.)
PATIENCE: No, Anger/Hate/Fear/Anxiety/Envy/Disgust/Pity/Complaints/or Judgments of any kind, leave that to GOD.
; (No Yawning)
; (Give Up Internet Addiction)
; (Completely Give Up News)
; (Discipline & Obedience)
; (Creativity & Expression)
: (Strength & Toughness)
; (Pain & Fearlessness)
; (Sobriety & Abstinence)
; (Celibacy & Restraint)
; (Bold & Honest)
; (Unity/Community)
; (Writing & Documentation)
; (Nutrition & Purity)
(Family & Friends?)
; (Life & Death)
And Above All: Follow GOD's Guidance, and Trust, and Stay Connected, No Matter What, and Above All Else, *GOD IS NUMBER ONE PRIORITY*, For There Is No Other Way To Make It Through This.
(Live Each Day Like It Is Your Last)
(Live In The Moment)
(Do Not Procrastinate On Anything)
(Get Going!)
Silence Is A Virtue: Say Only What Needs To Be Said(The Discipline)
(Within This Are The Tools To Get You Through Anything)


"The more you try and escape, the more captured you become, so embrace." ~ BLUR 



No comments:

Post a Comment